Paperwork can be an issue.  There is a very efficient group, the Legal Assistance Center, located on the fifth floor of the courthouse downtown in Grand Rapids.  For a nominal fee they will provide you a packet of forms, and law school interns will help you fill in the forms so you can take your mediated agreement and turn it into a court document called a Judgment.  Remember, this is your agreement, all they can do for you is paperwork.  Do your homework, talk to an experienced family law attorney first.